Facts & Figures
89% of our students believe that the administration is doing a good job running the school.
82% of our families report our administrative team to be approachable.
100% of our staff believes our administrative feedback is aligned to improve their instruction.
- 51% of our students do not believe that everyone in the school is respected.
- 37% of our families feel that when their student reports bullying more should be done by teachers and staff.
- 28% of our staff does not believe staff morale is a priority for administration.
- Panorama Cougar Council will promote Random Acts of Kindness week. School will continue RP efforts and will participate in the "Dude Be Nice" campaign.
- Create a data tracker to identify areas where bullying occurs. Train staff on the effects of bullying and provide bullying intervention program "Dude Be Nice".
- Have a staff recognition wall. Continue to utilize community partners to ensure that we have community support for morale -boosting activities for staff. Provide high quality and regular praise for all, ensuring that this is celebrated equitably.